Anchor’s author is Owen Feehan. Particular additional thanks to:
- ETH Zurich, the late Prof. Wilhelm Krek in whose lab the software originated for analyzing microscopy images.
- Many members of the Institute of Molecular Health Sciences who kindly helped in associated research and became the first users, and similarly Dr. Naemi Luithle.
- The University of Zurich where further development occurred with particular thanks to Dr. Lars Malmstrom.
- Hoffmann-La Roche with usage and advancement across several imaging projects.
The software depends on many publicly available libraries, but to highlight some in particular:
- Bioformats from the Open Microscopy Environment (OME).
- ImageJ/Fiji and its contributors.
- path-pattern-finder also by Owen Feehan.
- And thanks to Tom Johnson who authored the theme for the website.
Please see the
notice/ sub-directories of each source-code repository for more detailed acknowledgement of libraries.