Note: Predefined tasks are operations that can be easily applied from the command-line. A good starting point!
See essentials to learn how to select tasks, inputs, outputs and other settings.
See command-line options for all command line options.
File exploration and manipulation
- Investigating images in a directory.
- Converting and copying images.
- Anonymizing and randomly sampling files.
- Changing output options - selecting outputs, an alternative file format or file naming.
- Resizing images.
- Creating and aggregating histograms of pixel intensities.
- Calculating intensity projections across images.
- Creating a video from images.
- Creating a photomontage of images.
- Extracting features from images.
- Finding and segmenting objects in images (work in progress).
- Clustering images (work in progress).
Tip: Troubleshooting helps to explain common issues!