An overview of predefined tasks that can be easily applied on image files.
Tip: Predefined tasks are operations that can be applied from the command-line without writing custom BeanXML. They are a good starting point for using Anchor!
- Investigating image files in a directory.
- Converting and manipulating images (resizing etc.)
- Generating and aggregating histograms from images of pixel intensities.
- Creating a video from images.
- Finding text regions in images (work in progress).
- Anonymizing and randomly sampling files (work in progress).