- GitHub - hosts all source code, the website, and issues and projects.
- Amazon AWS - provides a build server
build.anchoranalysis.org(on demand - suspended when not in use).
Services running on the build-server include:
- Nexus Repository Server - to publish and retrieve snapshot JARs during building.
- Jenkins - continuous integration server - running tests and other tasks when we commit changed source code, such as generting javadocs.
- SonarQube - static code analyzer to find possible poor coding practices in the Java source.
- Building Anchor - how to compile source-code into a working Anchor Distribution.
- Anchor Distribution - the set of files a user receives to run Anchor.
- Anchor Beans - what anchor-beans are and how to encode them in XML.
- Architecture Overview - how the different repositories and JARs relate to each other.