- GitHub - hosts all source code, the website, JAR artifacts, continuous integration, and issues and projects.
- SonarCloud - static code analyzer to find possible poor coding practices in the Java source.
- Building Anchor - how to compile source-code into a working Anchor Distribution.
- Anchor Distribution - the set of files a user receives to run Anchor.
- Key Libraries for important third-party Java libraries.
- Anchor Beans - what anchor-beans are and how to encode them in XML.
- Architecture Overview - how the different repositories and JARs relate to each other.