Anchor uses GitHub for several purposes:
- several code repositories containing all source-code needed to build Anchor
- storing distributions of Anchor in packages
- continuous integration via GitHub Actions, as seen in the
.github/workflowssubdirectory in repositories.
- package repository via GitHub Packages to store all JARs and released distributions.
- maintaining issues and project task-boards
- source code for the Anchor website at
http://www.anchoranalysis.orgin the anchoranalysis.hithub.io repository
Source code repositories
Tip: Please see Source Repositories for descriptions and inter-dependencies.
The projects typically have several branches:
- master - corresponding to the latest stable release
- dev - corresponding to common state of current development
- other branches for features or bug-fixes